The all-new 2020 Toyota Corolla is longer, lower, and wider. It is available in three model lines: the refined L, the sporty S, and the first ever Toyota Corolla Hybrid! All three lines are based on the Toyota New Global Architecture (TNGA) that utilizes a new approach to engineering, design, assembly, and materials.
The 2020 Toyota Corolla’s exterior is tighter and leaner than the previous models. Its exterior features include:
- A standard honeycomb grille
- Sleek J-shaped bi-beam LED headlamps
- Available 18'' wheels on the SE and XSE
- 8 exterior colour options
The vehicle’s interior is equally striking with features like:
- Standard Scout® GPS Link
- Available Safety Connect and Destination Assist
- Apple CarPlayTM , a smart and easy way to use your iPhone while driving
- Available Smart Key and Push Button Start
- Available Qi-Wireless Smartphone Charger
- Available 7'' Digital Speedometer
The 2020 Toyota Corolla has an extensive set of standard and available safety features that include:
- Available Blind Spot Monitor
- 8 Airbags
- Pre-Collision System with Daytime/Low-Light Vehicle and Pedestrian Detection, plus Daytime
- Bicycle Detection*
- Lane Tracing Assist (Automatic Transmission only)*
- Automatic High Beams*
- Available Full Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control*
Toyota Introduces the First-Ever Corolla Hybrid
Customers who want to go green will love Toyota Corolla’s first-ever hybrid model. It’s an impressively quiet vehicle that makes zero compromise on passenger and luggage space or the safety and technology features inside. The 2020 Corolla Hybrid has three drive modes: Normal, Eco, and Sport. There’s also an EV mode that allows electric operations over short distances. All in all, it’s a hybrid model that will give tough competition to the existing options in the market.
The Toyota Corolla has been a trusted vehicle for many generations of people. The new 2020 Toyota Corolla will continue the legacy of its predecessors as a car that offers performance, safety, and good looks at an affordable price.
But don’t take our word for it. Come to Goderich Toyota and check it out yourself.
* Disclaimer: Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving and should pay attention to their surroundings. Depending on the conditions of roads, vehicles, weather, etc., the Toyota safety features may not work as intended. Please refer to the Owner’s Manual or contact us for more details.