The all-new 2019 RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrid have arrived in Goderich! Designed for the ultimate driving experience - On-road, off-road and everything in-between! The all-new 2019 RAV4 is a true game changer and is ready to redefine the segment it created more than two decades ago. The 2019 RAV4 comes loaded with new standard equipment, such as Toyota Safety Sense (TSS) 2.0, Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert, LED headlights, and Entune 3.0 with Apple CarPlay.
We are now taking orders for the 2019 RAV4 Hybrid, please fill out the form below if you wish to order yours!
Key Features of the 2019 RAV4 Include:
- All-New Robust Design and Highly-Refined Driving Experience
- New Dynamic Force 2.5L Engine and Toyota Hybrid System Powertrains Offering More Power and Fuel Efficiency
- Standard Second-Generation Toyota Safety Sense (TSS 2.0)
- All-New, No-Compromise Sporty Hybrid Grade, XSE HV, with More Power and Anticipated Class-Leading Fuel Efficiency
- Off-Road Capabilities with Available Multi-Terrain Select and Available Segment- and Toyota-First, Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive with Rear Driveline Disconnect
- Standard Entune 3.0 with Apple CarPlay Compatibility
We designed the RAV4 keeping in mind that for those long scenic drives and those day-long shopping sprees, you need comfortable interiors and tons of cargo space! To top it off, the available power moonroof takes the experience to a whole other level.
Powerful, Yet Efficient!
The all-new RAV4 Hybrid offers both power and capability. The redesigned Toyota Hybrid System battery is lighter than ever and can hold its charge longer to give you improved fuel efficiency.
The RAV4 offers the necessary towing strength and power to take on whatever your day has in store. For bigger hauls, the all-new RAV4 TRAIL has the power and torque to tow up to 3500 lb.
Dynamic Torque-Vectoring AWD with Rear Driveline Disconnect
Enjoy an upgrade in the performance that is paired with impressive fuel efficiency. The intelligence of an available Dynamic Torque-Vectoring All-Wheel Drive improves handling by sending up to 50% of the power to the rear and then distributes more power to the wheel that needs it. To boost fuel efficiency, Rear Driveline Disconnect will stop sending power to the rear when it isn’t necessary.
Your safety is our priority. The all-new Toyota RAV4 comes standard with Toyota Safety SenseTM 2.0, an advanced suite of safety features to offer the highest level of safety standards. From helping you maintain a safe distance from those in front of you to alerting you when you start to drift away from your lane to help mitigating collisions with cyclists and pedestrians, we have you covered!